As part of the Job-ready Graduates package, we will invest $48.8 million over 4 years to create a Regional Research Collaboration (RRC) Program.
The RRC Program will:
- fund research collaboration between regional universities, industry and other higher education providers
- help address the challenges associated with undertaking research in regional institutions
- improve support for regional areas by strengthening rural research capacity
- create more opportunities for Australians in regional areas to pursue post-graduate qualifications
- open more opportunities to develop local industries
- help regional institutions develop their research strengths, particularly through skills development.
Find out more about the RRC Program, including the Program Guidelines and application eligibility criteria on the Regional Research Collaboration Program page.